Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Kyla!!

It's here!! Kyla is now 3!! When she woke up this morning I went in and gave her a big hug and sang "Happy Birthday" to her. When I finished she said, "Mama, where is it?" I asked, "Where's what, Honey?" "My berfday." She answered. "I no see it." I then explained that birthdays aren't something we see, they're just there.






Grandma MariBeth called to wish Kyla a happy birthday. Unfortunately, Kyla was still a little crabby from daycare. She had woken up saying that she was still tired. She perked right up when she saw her presents and little birthday cake.






"Happy birthday dear Kyla..."





Just what part of the cake is Kyla's favorite? She scraped off all of the frosting and then refused to eat the cake because, "I no like it."
Posted by Picasa

No comments: