Sunday, April 13, 2008

Little Dancer

Kyla has been talking about going to a Dance Class for quite a while so I decided to put her in a little dance class through Community Ed. The first night I had Kyla dressed in a cute little pink sweat suit and shoes (the note had said to dress comfortably). We arrive about 10 minutes early (I know I was early - call the press). There was about 4 other little girls there and they were all dressed in little tutu's with little ballet slippers. Clearly this wasn't their first class. Kyla was unusually quiet and I was encouraging her to go and make some new friends. She would just sit quietly in my lap watching the other girls playing in the gym. Finally, she looked up at me and said, "I want to go home and change. I want to wear a dress too." Crap! I was telling Grandma MariBeth about Kyla's comment and she found this adorable little tutu for Kyla that she can pull on over her clothes. Perfect! She loves it!!






"You go, girl!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: