Sunday, August 02, 2009

Happy Fourth of July!

The boys are together again...
Last summer Colton wanted nothing to do with water. This year we couldn't keep him out!
Happy boy.




The kiddos.


Max had his first big boy haircut! He looks so different! What a cutie-pie!




Careful, Judaya... I wouldn't do that if I were you...

Ah oh... I hate to say I told you so, but...





It's Wild Will the double shooter!!




That's right... He's all mine!

*Notice the googles are on inside out.


When Kris and I were growing up Mom would always pop popcorn for us to eat while watching the fireworks. We decided to carry on the tradition. It seems that only Colton was up for popcorn. Either that or the other kids feared getting near him and the popcorn...


Easy... easy... just approach him slowly, Will.




Everyone's waiting the fireworks to begin. It appears the big boys may have had a couple too many beers earlier...




We're ready!!


CHEESE!!




Posted by Picasa

No comments: