Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas Day 2 - Christmas Eve

One of my favorite Christmas traditions growing up was going to my Uncle Frank and Aunt Lana's for Christmas Eve. Us cousins always had so much fun together. Now while we all catch up our kids are running around together. How cool is that?



"This is the life, Rueben. Two guys just hanging out together in a nice comfortable leather chair. What could be better?"
"I'll tell you what could be better, sitting here with food!"





"Whoa, whoa. Rueben, what are you doing? No screwing around up here. There's women everywhere. They'll catch you and make you get down. The Dad's wouldn't care, but you have the Mom's up here."
"How else are we gonna get food? Someone's got to do it. You're just sitting there!"





"Seriously, Rueben, you'd better sit down. Oooh... you're gonna get it. Don't say I didn't warn ya."
"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Hey, excuse me. Could one of you lovely ladies hook me up with a cookie or two?"
"I want one with frosting."
"I don't think we can afford to be picky."





"Man, I tried to tell him! I gotta admit though, I kinda admire his spirit. Now, about that cookie..."
Posted by Picasa

No comments: