Saturday, December 29, 2007

SANTA!!

As we were getting ready to celebrate William's birthday, Santa arrived!! Everyone was so excited!! Grandma's in a frenzy to get her camera ready...






And what do you want for Christmas, Kyla?
"I want a sink for my dollies."





This is as close as Colton would get without crying.





As Santa tells the kids just how good Grandma was when she was little we hear a, "Watch that hand, Santa."


It was so much fun. At one point Kyla called him, "Santie Wantie!" She still talks about how Santa came to see her before Christmas. The night after Christmas Kyla came running from the window, "I see him, I see him!! C'mon! I have to go to bed right now!" I explained to her that Santa was just checking to make sure she liked her things and that she was sharing with her brother.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: