Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas: Celebration #2 - Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve
Every year since I can remember we have gone to my Aunt Lana and Uncle Frank's house. It's one of my favorite traditions. All of us kids always had such a good time playing together. Now, it's even more fun to watch our own children play together. If only my brother and his family could be there...
When my Uncle was growing up he had this train set that he just loved to play with. He thought the kids would a get a kick out of it, if he put it up for Christmas. Boy, was he right. Then kids couldn't take their eyes of it!
My Aunt and Uncle have this Boston Terrier (Spot) who does a really great job of stealing cookies from little kids' hand. So my mom was trying to tell the kids to keep their hands up and then Spot couldn't get their cookies.


Here's my mom playing with the newest member of the family - Paityn Lucille Knoke.




My cousin Keith and his beautiful wife, Tiffany (parents of Trey and Paityn).



My cousin Hannah, her husband Nic, and daughters Jessika and Emma. They also have Rueben, but he's off somewhere with his chainsaw.

Here's Rueben!




And Grandma is trying to settle the latest squabble between Rueben and Colton.





My cousin Hannah made these cool blankets for the kids that fold up into a pillow. Colton was really excited about it!






Dad got the clapper! I can't wait to see him turn off the lights!






Gee, Colton with a cookie in his mouth. Huh.





All the kiddos.
Emma (6), Rueben (22 mos.), Kyla (4), Paityn (4 mos), Colton (2) Jessika (8), and Trey (20 mos)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: