Monday, December 01, 2008

Hello! We got to go and visit Uncle Kris and Auntie Justina again!! Mom and Dad were very honored to stand up and be Baby Max's Godparents at his baptism. Kyla and I were just excited to come and play!



All the grandkids:

Max, Judaya, Will, Colton, and Kyla



Movie night! Notice Colton has to have something in his hand. Oh good, a bat. Careful of your sister, Buddy!





And of course, the baptism! We got to the church a little early and so I brought the children up to the front pew to get everyone settled. I no more than turned my back for 30 seconds and Colton takes off. Now, granted there are maybe 20 people seated in church at this point, but I'm still trying to contain him. Colton runs right up to the alter and crawls underneath it! I'm trying to keep my cool, not yell, but let him know that this is NOT funny. I'm trying to talk to him sternly through clenched teeth when up pops his little head and says in his NOT-AT-ALL quiet voice, "I hide!" Now, I'm just trying not to laugh. I finally got him out there. Now as if that wasn't enough... we're in the middle of the service and Colton finds that this is an ideal time to discover my chest. I'm trying to keep him contained by holding him when he starts grabbing and poking. "Colton, no touch." This catches Kyla's attention and she says, "Colton those are mommies boobs." To which Colton says loudly, "BOOBS?" Poke, poke. Grab, grab. Oh, seriously, is there a hole I can crawl into? We finally made it through the service and I wasn't at all surprised when the pastor very politely asked us to never return again. No, he didn't, but I wouldn't blame him if he did.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: